Water-based ballpoint pen
Also known as a ballpoint pen or a ballpoint pen. The pen holder and pen holder of the ball-point pen are made of plastic injection molding. The pen holder is made of stainless steel and is called semi-steel ball-point pen. The pen-and pen holder is made of stainless steel and is called all-steel ball-point pen. The all-plastic type is basically one-time use, that is, the ink is scrapped when it is used up; the semi-steel type and the all-steel type are mostly replaced with a replaceable refill type structure. The pens of the ball pen are divided into two types: shell type and needle tube shape, which are made of copper alloy, stainless steel or engineering plastic. The beads are made of stainless steel, cemented carbide or alumina. The diameter of the middle bead is 0.7 mm and the diameter of the fine bead is 0.5 mm. The water storage form is divided into two types: fiber bundle storage and fiberless bundle storage. The color of the ink is red, blue, black, green, and the like. The ball pen has the characteristics of a pen and an oily ballpoint pen. The writing is smooth and smooth, and the line is even. It is an ideal writing tool.
In addition to the above classification, it is common to classify the color of the ink and the structure of the pen.
Oily ballpoint pen
It can be referred to as a ballpoint pen without misunderstanding and confusion.
The ball beads used are mostly made of stainless steel or cemented carbide. The size of the ball diameter determines the thickness of the line of the handwriting. Common ball diameters are 1 mm, 0.7 mm, and 0.5 mm (often written on the pen or ballpoint pen of the product). The ink of the ballpoint pen is specially made, mainly composed of a mixture of coloring materials, solvents and viscosity modifiers. Common colors are blue, black and red. Ordinary inks are mostly used for general writing, and special inks are often used for file writing. For the ink used for file writing, the mark is generally marked with a mark. For example, the domestic refill has the word DA.
The oily ballpoint pen is the first generation of the ballpoint pen series. It has been on the market for more than 60 years. After long-term improvement and improvement, the oily ball-point pen production process is mature, the product performance is stable, the storage period is long, the writing performance is stable, and it has become a traditional product variety in ball-point pen products. The ink used in the oil-based ball-point pen has high viscosity, so the writing feel is relatively heavy.
Neutral ballpoint pen
Gel pen, the abbreviation of neutral ink ballpoint pen, originated in Japan, is a novel writing tool popular in the world. According to the type of pen type, ink color, structure, etc. can be divided into different types of gel pens, you can choose according to your own needs.
The gel pen has the advantages of a fountain pen and an oily ballpoint pen. The writing feel is comfortable, the ink viscosity is low, and the material that is easy to lubricate is added. The viscosity of the writing medium is between water and oil, so it is smoother than the ordinary oily ballpoint pen. It is an upgraded product of oily ballpoint pen. The gel pen tip size is roughly divided into 1.0mm and 0.5mm.
(1) Monochrome ballpoint pen: This is the most common ballpoint pen, often in blue, black, red, etc.
(2) Two-color ballpoint pen: generally red and blue.
(3) Three-color ballpoint pens: red, blue and black.
(4) Four-color ballpoint pens: red, blue, black and green. In addition to these four, there are six-color, eight-color, and even twelve-color ballpoint pens.
(1) One-time ballpoint pen, the penholder is the refill, which can neither add ink nor change the refill. When the ink is used up, it can only be discarded.
(2) Ballpoint pens that can be refilled with buttons, springs, locks, and restorations.
(3) The pen holder can be rotated to extend or retract the pen.
(4) A ballpoint pen with a combination of a ballpoint pen and a pen, a combination of a ballpoint pen and a pencil, a ballpoint pen and a test pencil, a ballpoint pen and a small bulb combination.